Professional website is a crucial pre-sales tool which keep your business successful and ahead among competitors. We will develop the specific functionality and features you needed for Professional Website.
We provide you with a service that will add value to your business and will enable you to make E-Business using your website.
We provide a range of web design & development services in Malaysia to ensure your website is met your specific business needs / requirements and well executed within the budget.
Our web design professionals with expertise in wide variety of website development options, such as HTML5, CSS & Content Management Systems.
Our service commitment to every one of our clients allow us to provide you a website or hosting solution that will work to promote & protect the brand of your business.
We create memorable and valuable web experience for your target-users with our unique & creative web design skills. We provide a range of web design & development services in Malaysia to ensure your website is met your specific business needs / requirements and well executed within the budget.
In coordination with your business and marketing goals we will be managing your site to provide you with results that will help in sales and branding.
Our priority is to create a website which is based on the requirement of a particular business. We go through the business profile and come up with the unique idea to create professional website for our clients.
Let us know about your website projects. We will be happy to discuss!
Categories of Biz | Professional Website
- Construction Company
- Corporate Company
- Health & Beauty
- Healthcare & Medical
- Hotel / Hostel
- Interior Design
- Landing Page
- Law Firm & Lawyer
- Guest House
- Pet & Animal
- Real Estate
- Food & Beverage
- Transportation Company
- Travel Agency
Web design service at affordable rate for every business industry with every necessary web system software’s included such as drag + drop page modern design template & Fully Responsive to all screen sizes.
Features Of Web Packages
- Design & add banners with images, videos, text and titles.
- Adjust fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, and more.
- Easily customize layout, sizing, and spacing.
- Built-in support for text in any language.
- Mobile responsive design looks great on any device.
Front End & Back End Page Builder. Build a responsive website and manage your content easily with intuitive website Front end editor. Create stunning and beautiful pages with award winning drag and drop builder.
WYSIWYG Web Editor is an acronym for What You See Is What You Get. Implies a user interface that allows the user to view something very similar to the end result—while the document is being created. The most widely used WYSIWYG program is the Microsoft Word, a program which is used for composition, editing, formatting and printing of any sort of written material.
Blog is like a website, similar to an Online journal, that includes chronological entries made by individuals. The word blog was derived from the combination of the word web and log. Blogs typically focus on a specific subject (Economy, business, entertainment news, etc.) and provide users with forums (or a comment area) to talk about each posting. Many people use blogs as they would a personal journal or diary.
A contact form is a standard web page on a website used to allow the visitor to contact the website owner or people who are responsible for the maintenance of the site. The page often contains one or more of the following items: a mailto link to an E-Mail address. Every website needs a contact form, so people can contact you about your products and services.
We do embedding Google maps for your business location to your own website. Google Maps is a web mapping service developed by Google. It offers satellite imagery, aerial photography, street maps, 360° panoramic views of streets, real-time traffic conditions, and route planning for traveling by foot, car, bicycle and air, or public transportation.
Social share buttons like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest prompt your website visitors to share your content on their social media timeline. This allows your content to be seen by their friends and followers who can then add comments, like, and re-share it. Adding social sharing buttons to your website can help you: Get more traffic to your website.
Live Chat is a service that allows businesses to communicate, or chat, in real time with visitors to your Website. Live Chat applications are commonly used to provide immediate customer support and information to clients and customers. Live Chat is like E-Mail on steroids or a phone call using text. Live Chat is one of the more flexible tools you can use on your website. It helps you support customers in need of help.
E-Commerce Web Packages
- Sell to local / international customers
- Sell physical & digital products
- Menu manager
- Powerful shopping cart
- Drag & Drop Layout Manager
- Customer login & register
- Customer CSV bulk uploading
- User registration, order tracking and account management features
- Unlimited photos per product
- Auto generated image alt text for SEO
- Thumbnail photos created automatically
- Photo thumbnails on product pages
- Instant photo zooming
- Product image watermark
- Photo manager to organize photos
- Open large images in a popup / lightbox
- Set category image size
- Set product image thumbnail size
- Show product image in shopping cart
- Support video (Youtube, Vimeo & etc)
- Latest products list
- Featured products list
- Related products feature
- Product wish list
- Newsletter system
- Gift voucher & Coupon
- Integrates with any live chat software
- Like/ Share on Social Media via button
- Promotional banners
- Product label & Special products list
- Special product countdown timer
- Discount based on quantity
- Discount based on customer group
- Bulk discounts per product
Give customers the option of pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available based on customer location.
- Limit shipping methods by country
- Define your own shipping rates
- Multiple shipping zones
- Limit shipping methods by state
- Flat rate per order
- Weight calculation
- Free shipping based on order total
- Per item shipping
- Multiple Payment Method (Billplz, Toyyibpay, Senangpay, Bank Transfer, COD, PayPal)
- Multiple Shipping Method (Weight Based, Flat Rate, Per Item Shipping)
- Shipping (Flat Rate, Weight Based, Pickup from Store)
- Reports (Sales, Products, Inventory, Customers)
- Multiple Currencies
- One-page checkout
- Guest Checkout
- Sales report
- Sales tax report
- Shipping report
- Product returns report
- Coupon report
- Best selling products
- Most viewed products
- Top customers
- Revenue per customer
- Customer reward point